Sunday, September 9, 2007

Next Station Bang Sue

This morning went to Jatujak weekend market with friend to buy some thing for my office. I decided to relax abit before the sun goes down better shoot some picture.

I think of Bang Sue train Station as I used to go there to catch the train to Ayuthaya with my cousin, sandy who live in the states. Other reason that I choose to take picture at the train station is that Thailand has train in the Reign of King Rama 5, a hundred years ago but Thailand has not develop much of the train system. We have the BTS and the subway but it only provide the ease of the inner city people. It does not comute people in the outer Bangkok which I hope all the rail would be done very soon.




When I take the picture of this train Ifeel very happy. The train driver smiles at me as like
no one has ever taking picture at his train.


Commuter headding home.

Go.



Hope less. The pole left behind of the Hope Well train structure. The company collaps with the Thai Ecconomy during the 1997 when Thailand enter the program with the IMF.



New roof with extention of the Plat form.

Then end.

No comments: